Translations?

Mar 7, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Maybe it would be nice to see some of the messages in foreign languages?

Coordinator
Mar 7, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Hi,
it's easy just add a new resource file into the project :-)
Dirk

2011/3/7 Slesa <notifications@codeplex.com>

Maybe it would be nice to see some of the messages in foreign languages?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (netsparkle@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email netsparkle@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 8, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Is it really that easy? NetSparkleForm.cs says

lblHeader.Text = "A new version of " + item.AppName + " is available!";

so maybe I have the wrong branch (I took trunk).

Additionally, i18n seems to be missing in the project file, as I cannot tell the form that it is responsible for the default language.

Coordinator
Mar 8, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Hi,
oh sorry, right I should move this to the resource as well. Can you creat an issue, I will fix it soon.
Regards
Dirk

2011/3/8 Slesa <notifications@codeplex.com>

Is it really that easy? NetSparkleForm.cs says

lblHeader.Text = "A new version of " + item.AppName + " is available!";

so maybe I have the wrong branch (I took trunk).

Additionally, i18n seems to be missing in the project file, as I cannot tell the form that it is responsible for the default language.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (netsparkle@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email netsparkle@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Hi.

I solved this issues and added the fix to the service release 1.0.48. This release contains also a german translation, please visit also out i18n section (pretty new)

Dirk